Sunday, November 18, 2012

#068 Two Little words

Assalamualaikum,

Making mistakes is a part of life, but sumtimes saying you are sorry isnt just enough. While counting days and busy with the preparations, there's a conflicts between my fiance and I. It's not a big issue by the way, but still I felt guilty of making someone's heart uncomfortable 12 days before the day.

Sometimes actions tend to speak louder than words. I did this card for him the next morning knowing that he refuse to attend my call and replying my messages. Wahh, merajuk lettew! :p I worked my tail off to make it as special as it could possibly be. At the same time, the butterflies kicked into high gear as I looked back on the card I created myself and hardly thinking how am I to make sure that he will safely reach it.

15 November 2012

So I just hang this card at his house gate, hoping he will see it when he get out from his house. I run off quickly and get into my car before he saw me, and i drove like mad. Hahaha! The phone bips several hours later. It was him! ''Thank you for the lovely card. ILYSM'' What a relief I can say.

Oh Allah, make us love each other for Your sake. Guide us by Your favor among those whom You guided, and forgive us among those whom You have given, and be our Protector among those whom You have protected, and bless us in that You have given us, and save us and keep away from us any evil which You have decreed. Ammeenn Ya Rabb.

3 comments:

Nursha said...

atotototo..
tomey sanghatt uiollss..
ehikss..^____^
may Allah ease everything for you sista maryam..

from ::Arkitek ::

Anonymous said...

Hodgman: I wrote my first book of fake trivia and thought that that was what I was going to do for my entire life. [url=http://www.ukdresshop.co.uk]A Line Wedding Dresses[/url]
[url=http://www.expeditionparkaca.com]canada goose toronto factory[/url] Never Let Go is filled with proven methods to help athletes get stronger, faster and leaner than they ever imagined.
All component parts or hardware products removed under this Limited Warranty become the property of HP. [url=http://www.londongenuinepandora.com]thomas sabo outlet[/url] Heat-molded support inserts are ideal, as they adjust to the nuances of your particular foot. Admittedly it's not much -- not yet -- but like any new business endeavor, article marketing requires a little effort and patience before it starts to work overtime for you.. A: It's not hard if the bag doesn't weigh 50 pounds.
Dogs are pack animals and as such are particularly in tune to body language and pheramones of the other animals in the pack. [url=http://www.femmescanadagoose.com]Canada Goose Banff Parka[/url] Good luck! I know how frustrating it can be to have nothing fit..
According to Wikipedia: The history of softball: The first version of softball was invented in Chicago, Illinois in 1887 by George Hancock, a reporter for the Chicago Board of Trade, as a winter version of baseball. But maybe less trust worthy to leave any of your stuff while you take a dip, cause barcelona has a lot of pickpockets.. Trendy-Files is a wonderful alternative to high priced and expensive online stores and walk-in stores for people who are on a budget but still want to wear great fashionable clothing and shoes. [url=http://www.promkleidde.com/]kleider abendkleider[/url]

Anonymous said...

You go over this mοre clearly than I mysеlf
cоuld - probably why I don't have a blog of my own!

my blog: fast long term loans